Our thoughts are with the local community at this time. Our members have become a united force during this unprecedented flood. The Lifeline Mid Coast, Crisis support team have been out in the evacuation centres, with their listening ears. They are currently manning the recovery hubs in Port Macquarie and Kempsey. We continued to provide the 13 11 14 service and the Eclipse support groups, during the floods.
MARCH 2021 NEWS
- We continue to train, Accidental Counsellor in remote areas on the Mid North Coast.
- Our Eclipse program for peopole who have attempted suicide, is now being delivered online.
- Author Kim Hodges is facilitating a 6 week writing group for people with lived experience.
- Lifeline Mid Coast is now training the "Men Who Use Violence" workshop.
- Our Taree shop was affected badly by the floods and for the past week has been cleaned by our wonderful volunteers and some help from the ARMY. The team have had some laughs and their spirits are high.
- The Round & Round Coffee van is currently situated at the Lifeline Shop on Central Road, handing out coffees to SES workers.
Download the Lifeline Mid Coast Annual Report